Bye world~ hope next time i come again with fully recovered conditions..
Saturday, December 11, 2010
dead life..z
Hi, don't know how to describe my feelings now. Oh ya, I went to Sungei Wang Plaza and KLCC just now. PIKOM Digital Lifestyle Expo held there. It's some kind of PC fair, nothing special. A whole day i felt cold until now, i wonder why the sun not as strong as before. I walk under the sun with JJ from sungei wang plaza to KLCC for 15 minutes. I sweat, but it was cold sweat, JJ is walking very fast that time, not fast actually just that i cant walk at that speed in my condition now. And i can't answer him well (sry JJ if u felt that i am ignoring you) because my throat is freaking pain when i open my mouth and the wind blows in. Oh god, i am deadly..How long it wanted to torture me..and i'm tired of acting in front of my friends, because i don't like people to treat me as a patient. But i'm really suffering..*sigh* i don't know what to do already. I even told my mum i felt better now..hahaha..i wish i can laugh like before. Damn it! *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment